Art Space - More Information
- To enjoy drawing/painting irrespective of previous experience.
- To become absorbed in new challenges set by our convenor.
- To learn from each other, knowing that everyone has a different way of interpreting the set work.
- To broaden our understanding of different styles of drawing/painting & improve our individual ability
- The group is varied in experience and enjoy the relaxation and friendship of drawing and painting together.
The first and second Thursday of every month in the Mary Smithells room at Chalfont Community Centre.
Time : 2.15 prompt start for approx. 2 hours.
Any drawing pencils, charcoal etc & acrylic/watercolour paints that you have (not oils).
A3/A4 paper. + brushes, pots for water etc.
We sit at tables but if you have a drawing board to lean on this may be useful.