Do you have a good tip? If any member comes across a good tip that other members of the group could find useful, send an message to our Group Convenor. We will add your tip/idea to our resources page so others can benefit from your new found knowledge!
Do you use Microsoft Outlook? (Thanks to Nigel T. for this tip!)
Microsoft Outlook have introduced a very annoying feature to the Outlook Mail Inbox, with headings 'Focused' and 'Other'. This is very confusing and annoying, giving unwanted sorting of emails. You can rid yourself of the problem by following this process:
Go to the 'Settings' gear button, top right of the 'Outlook Email' page.
- Click 'Options' from the drop down list.
- Next screen click on 'Layout'.
- Click on 'Focused Inbox'.
- Click on 'Don't Sort'.
- Click on 'Save' at the top of the screen.
- Go back to the original layout.